Website manager H/F
Lieu de travail : Beyrouth (LEBANON)
Type d'offre : Emploi CDI
- You are passionate about women's subjects and about online media. You're determined to deliver quality information and content that is useful, entertaining and relevant in fields as diverse as family, food, fashion, beauty and decor. Curious, open minded and dynamic, you are also particularly meticulous and well organized.
- You have been trained in the field of publishing or communication and you have a solid experience in managing a female online magazine and/or multimedia content management that allows you to manage a team working on a digital project.
- You have strong social skills, the willingness to commit to a collective project on the long term, and a sense of responsibility.
CCM benchmark (http://www.ccmbenchmark.com/ ) invites you to integrate the editorial team of "Hayatouki" (http://hayatouki.com/) the Arabic version of Jou rnaldesfemmes.com. Site Manager, you will help develop the content, topics, and community services: multimedia content production, online community management, tracking projects, development of online competitions and services... A true entrepreneur, you will lead the editorial planning (topics selection, deadlines, proofreading and validation, publishing, audience tracking and sections performance).
You will be fully involved in the development of the Arabic version of one of the leading French sites on the Internet for women and joining an ambitious company.
- Solid experience in managing web content
- Excellent writing and interpersonal skills
- Strong experience in community management
- Mastery of SEO constraints
- Ability to manage projects, good organizational skills
- Interest in topics like food, family, decor, beauty, fashion
- Dynamic and autonomous
- Trilingual : fluent Arabic (mother tongue : reading, writing, speaking), English and French
Contact informations :